Grandview accepts admissions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our admissions office will work closely with your care provider to make your admission process to Grandview a smooth and pleasant experience. The Director of Admissions will be glad to discuss any questions you may have. Facility tours are available for your convenience.
A member from the Grandview team will follow up with patients and their families. They will discuss care-planning, progress reports, short and long-term goals, and therapy and nursing care. A Social worker will assist with discharge planning and set up proper homecare and in-home equipment upon discharge.
There are many payment options to choose from, making it one less concern for family members and allowing them to simply focus on the care and treatment of their loved ones at Grandview.
WHAT TO BRING
Grandview provides regular laundry service (all clothing should be machine washable and able to withstand high wash/dry temperatures). Patient/family is responsible for labeling clothing items. Due to limited closet space, please bring items for the current season only.
Grandview provides a bed, bedspread, pillow, closet, dresser, and bedside table for residents. Residents can also bring other personal items, provided they are in good condition and do not overcrowd the room.
Items you should bring with you from home:
- Hair supplies, including conditioners, hair spray, mousse, or gels
- A brush and or comb
- 9 full sets of undergarments and 7 pairs of stockings or socks
- 1 robe and 4 nightgowns or pajama sets
- 1 coat or jacket and 2 washable sweaters
- 2 pairs of washable, non-skid slippers and 2 pairs of flat, non-skid shoes
- 7 casual outfits and 2 belts
Additional items you may want to bring from home:
- Small, covered clothes hamper, if you elect not to have laundry done through our laundry service.
- Pictures, photographs, favorite objects, and lamps** (residents are encouraged to place their names on these and other objects)
- A favorite throw, afghan, or blanket
- An address book, emergency contacts list, and a calendar with important family dates marked.
**All electronics must have a UL listed tag and be inspected by our maintenance department prior to use in rooms.